Menu

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final Fantasy Fan

Last 4-5 years ago, I had heard the so called Final Fantasy from a friend. Yeah those times, they are watching the advent children with Tifa fighting over the dude guy. At that time, I only know that they are watching or playing Final Fantasy, I didn't even know that it was Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children , no story line, and no names. I just got a 3 second glimpse and off I go to the other room. Yeah, I got a nice memory of that 3 seconds. I did said that it was boring, with all the 3d stuff and you only do this and that. Back then, I was quite adventurous myself and maybe a lot of a action stuff and a strategist. So to say, I had judged the cover of a book.

About 2 years ago I received my PSP already filled with cool and latest games at that time. The best games (for me) are WWE: Raw vs. Smack Down, NBA live '08, God of War: Chains of Olympus and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. I started playing some games then the FFVII: Crisis Core. It was like... "Ah man, this is one of the coolest games!". At first, I would even notice the graphics difference from the High Quality cut-scene and the not. Somehow I just pressed anything in the key-pad while battling the low-level soldiers because I had accidentally forwarded the instructions. I did get the hang to it during my encounter with the big beast. And the story goes on. I did play and play to unravel the story and that's what caught my attention. Well, the big part goes to the HQ (high quality) graphics and the story itself. After playing that game, I was like, "is there more to come? Or maybe a sequel? Hhmmm..." and finally became a Final Fantasy addict and a fan.

PS: I do want to watch instead of playing at the cool graphics of FF XIII. :) I'm rooting for Lightning instead of Vanille. Too bad I couln't.
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews