Menu

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finished playing Assassins Creed: Bloodlines (PSP)

Last week, I got many new games from a friend and one of the games that I got is Assassins Creed. Eventually the next day after I got the game, I started playing it. By looking at the game, it's like calling you to play it. I spent hours and hours playing the game and came to a halt so that I could give way to play the other games that I had. Most games that I got are rpgs and Eventually I'll be posting a lot of them soon. The story was good, you got to play the assassin namely Altair, you got to kill people, stealth kills, counter attack, and other stuff. Well, the thing is that you are stuck in story (after you've played the game). I mean that they don't have a place that is free of campaign, so that you could go on missions and travel anywhere (by means of traveling along the sea). I bet you would love my suggestion eh? Well that's probably all I could say about the game. Also two days are enough to finish the game. If you're an addict gamer, probably in less than 24hrs gameplay.
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews