Menu

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Site Update

I might change the layout for the betterment of my site. I'm currently starting to create a layout theme from scratch and mind you if I finished this, I be posting it in here and let's see how will it be compatible to blogspot. If not then, maybe I'll get a new site. So if you are wondering how long it would take, well I currently don't know. By the way I'm using the application at wix.com so if you want to check it out for yourselves, just type it in the address bar. And let's see if you're amazed. It's a good site even you don't know anything about scripting. Again, I'll say this to you guys, if you want to know at least the basic stuff for websites; just click my link at 'List of my liked sites'. Have a nice day!
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews