Menu

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sims 3: Twilight Saga: "Hoke House" or Cullen house based on the book


1st of all, this is my creation and not gathered from others.
---
The Cullen House based on book. Details gathered at http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2006/04/26/the-cullen-house/

(+)1 bed @ Edward's room, fence and gates, garbage & giutar in replace for the grand piano.
(-) No: porch, basement, & grand piano.

Notes: The author at that site is probably somewhat confused on his North, East, West, and South. I am now waiting for Stephanie's release on her guide book so I can revise this draft. Pics Copyright by Me.

PS: WHY? Bec. I'm bored and I want to create one. Hope you like it! :)
Note: Please click 'continue' for more pics and click it to enlarge :D


The Sims 3 Cullen family









iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews