Menu

Monday, March 29, 2010

Finished playing Disgaea 2: The Dark Hero Days

Yeap just like what you had read at my title. Yesterday the final battle ended by me (Adell) finishing off Overlord Zenon who had transformed just from the beginning of the battle. Or that's what he called as his own real name. The true Overlord Zenon is the one sealed within the inside of Princess (formerly as if) Rozalin. Just like what I had said, I finished it in just 4 days. Surprisingly there's an Axel adventure after that game just like what they had on Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness who's the next adventure is Etna. But enough of that part, let's continue. After knowing the real Overlord, well it did end up with a smooch ending :P

...
Adell: "Believe in this"
*picture of them kissing (the princess is shocked)
...

I did end up having Adell as Lvl 110, the fire mage 60+, Healer mage Lvl 43, Rozain Lvl 41, Taro 60 and others with lower levels. Adell almost got killed and my finishing blow is surprisingly Taro, the wussy little brother of Adell. I leveled up Taro from Lvl 6-60 in just 1 hour. That's all! :D
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews