Menu

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Neobux

Well, I didn't become a fully golden member because what i had done are only requirements to be a full golden member lol. So i need to $90 ouch! I didn't have that money! hhhmmm yeah yeah soon I would have enough money for those. I think that it's a best way to upgrade my account if I got really many referrals. The concept (that I think) of Neobux is that the user need many referrals to earn lots an lots of money. It's like that they wanted many people to join their site and earn lots of money. Double profiting is what they want. You earn money and we earn them too. Not too bad eh? So if you are planning to join Neobux, please do use my banner over here to start with your own money-making!


iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews