Menu

Friday, March 19, 2010

Naruto Chapter 487 (manga)

Well I wasn't expecting that kisame would be hiding inside samehada :))... There it seems that Sasuke made up his mind on really killing Naruto... Well, lately I do expect Kabuto to be shown after the battle of Sasuke and Naruto and I was wrong, he showed up earlier than my expectation. Oh, well the more the merrier they say. I do think that Kabuto really needs new jutsu or higher level than that of Orochimaru so that the manga series would be better but I still want to retain some cool jutsus that Orochimaru had pulled of. ^^ I really do wonder how do the Akatsuki will pull of a war on the ninja world. Using all the 1-7 beast at once!? LOL! that would be fun! :))

The funny part was that Naruto fainted from having a poison from the kunai that hit him XD
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews