Menu

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disgaea 2

Yesterday, I got my Disgaea 2 by using an "ad hoc file transfer" (google it if you want to use it for transferring files of psp to psp) from a friend. So I want to finish the game as early as possible! ^^ I going on to be in an addict-mode raaaaaah! hehe :P so maybe I could finish this 4 days from now O.O if possible. Yeah some of the graphics are better when they are at Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. They should retain some and there are also good sides like jumping and somewhat 3d but not really a 3d when they are in story mode. Also, i must not forgot that the entrance theme is good! although they're in Japanese song. That's all folks!
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews