Menu

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Neobux

Yeap, maybe you would like to ask why do i created a blog about this one. Basically i want to make money while having fun at blogging. Well I still do live at my parents' house. I going to place it on my site soooooooon. Long eh? I got no breaks in my school. Better to increase my money. Ok enough of that and let's go back to our topic.

Neobux is a free and honest site. They pay you just a little amount just by browsing their sponsor's ads. Patience is really needed as to earn money. For beginners it's really harmless as i got referred by someone while reading how to earn big money per month. Is it a scam? I would say "No it is not a scam". I do earn very little little little money per money but I am really patient and I know that soon I would harvest what I had been doing for a long time. I didn't have a single penny to start with lol. I do think that this is a hobby during my free-time. I want to share that from February 05 2010 - the time that I had registered at Neobux. I had only had earned $1.505 lol :P funny isn't it? But I' am going to be a golden member (using my $0.75 at my Neobux account) twice to rent a referral. Well if you feel like you want to make money during your free time then I suggest using Neobux. Here's what they say:

" NeoBux is a free worldwide service available in both English and Portuguese language.

Our service consists of allowing advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their advertisement in our site and users to earn money by viewing those advertisements.

Our users click on the advertiser's advertisement and view it during the amount of time specified by the advertiser.
After viewing the ad, the user gets credited with a pre-determined amount of cash on their NeoBux account.

You don't need to pay us to start earning. So, now that you're a registered user, start earning money for free! "


Here's the banner and the link: please do click them and join!





Happy money-making guys! ;D
iceblue007's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews